Here are the few Lessons I learnt:
- Drawing filled shapes using ctx.* functions was more time consuming than just drawing images.
- The callback functions apparently can't handle scoping well. So no member functions as call backs.
- For some weird reason assigning a float value to variable and deducting it from another float made it into a NaN. (may be i messed bad but this is what i concluded).
- Use firefox to ensure that your code is right. Chrome was somehow ok with some errors in code.FireFox was the only way I could find them.
- For max browser coverage use ".ogg" files instead of ".wav" for audio in your game/application (chrome doesn't support them).
Any way you can now.. "LAUNCH GAME" in your browser. enjoy.