Have you ever wondered if there is a commitee that validates a scare crow?? :D well i was drawing a scare crow.. then i some how wanted to put that stamp on that whole drawing.. and "rejected" was the right word for my scare crow :D. Well the stamp is kinda creative idea of using the circular select tool :) The steps for drawing that stamp are simple.
- Select a circular region in the image and do invert of the selection
- Select the color you want to paint the circle in. (here its' red)
- Using the paint tool and fuzzy brush of some big size (7x7) you start drawing irregularly around the circle.
- Repeat the same thing by drawing another smaller circle inside the first circle.
- That completes your stamp.. now just use the text tool to write what ever you want.