Things I learnt from this pyweek:
- A Game doesn't have to be 3D to be a good game.
- The UI should be intuitive one (never experiment with this).
- Should have objectives for each level. These objectives should not be too hard to achieve. (should not be very strict.. should allow for user error etc..)
- Graphics (images are very important for the look gives a good feel to the user)
- Motivation is very important. (don't know why but i did not have enough motivation to actually complete the game with good menus etc).
By the way if you want to checkout the updated version of the game (modifications based on the feedback i got from other participants in pyweek4)