Monday, December 26, 2005

To Go or Not To Go

I've been waiting for a job so that i could go home.. and enjoy.. Nvidia is good enough for me.. and so i wanted to go home.. but the deadline for first week in Jan has put me in a dilema. I dont' want to seem like an a$$ in front of my prof asking him if i could go home just when he sent me info regarding the deadline and helped me out with the job. I've decided to wait till the ACCV thing gets over.. we (myself and bama) realized that Nvidia pune is a recent aquisition of PCA or some company like that... not sure if we are doing the right thing by getting there. We sent a mail to the director nvidia pune to find out more about the work they do.
I was trying to meet my prof all day.. to talk to him about the progress, but he was quite busy with some guests and meetings. I really want to complete my Masters as soon as possible. I hope my prof would help me do that.
Yesterday gave a party to my juniors in CVIT at Chutneys' the food was really good and we really had a lot of fun there.. Hyd is really chilling these days.. ive' never experienced such chill since years. I dont' remember if it was ever this cold.
Post a Comment