Sunday, March 18, 2012

Side Scrolling RTS

A Couple of years ago one of my friends asked if it would be nice / possible to implement a 2D RTS game as a course project. I thought that was a cool idea. but never got around to finding what happened. Why am i talking about this now?.. well ive' come across the swords and soldiers game and its' just like that. I've not played it but it sure does look good. I loved the art style and the animations so much. I wanted to try and design something similar just as an exercise.. but i needed some concept art to start off.. so i worked on making some concept art for it.. im' not sure if ill' ever get around to making the actual game.. but am sure excited about making a simple rts for the experimental gameplay project "Economy" theme..

rough design for characters

Post a Comment